[plug] html editors

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue Mar 12 22:52:29 WST 2002

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 05:06:03PM +0800, Peter J. Nicol wrote:
> Looking for clues for the best HTML editors available for Gnome, in two
> classes: wysiwig, and 'raw' editors (windows examples Dreamweaver and
> Homesite).

Well I've fallen in love with Quanta - its a KDE product, but I'm
sure it doesnt stop you using it under gnome with kdelibs. Has a lot
of cool things, including very quick access to HTML, PHP, and CSS
reference manuals. It's for raw HTML, with a built in preview
feature. I say very sleek.

2c,

Bernard.

--