[plug] small request re using TAFE venue

Daniel cottmain at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 13 17:05:37 WST 2002

Hi PLUG,

TAFE don't want any food or drink consumed in their lecture room
[I guess cleaning costs and un-removable stains that bother them, not
student concentration]

They may not send the security guards in to chuck us out, they may just
tell us at some stage that the venue is no longer available.
I think it's a great venue for plug and would be very disappointed to see
it go, but you may not agree.
If you think I am being pedantic please try to imagine how tafe management
really are.
Thanks to those who picked up their rubbish, and to those who picked up
what others had left behind.
Some of the rubbish that was picked up may have been left by tafe students
earlier on.
I would guess that the cleaners wouldn't think that as it's so easy to
point a finger at the other party.  It wouldn't hurt us to leave the venue
cleaner than we found it when it's giving us so much value.

Cheers,
Daniel.