[plug] KDE en_GB i18n question!

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Mar 13 10:13:37 WST 2002

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 12:21:49AM +0800, John Knight wrote:
> We can't move it onto another mailing list, because these questions appear
> very infequently, and no-one would subscribe to the sodding things.

Perhaps the discussions could move over to a separate mailing list, with
the occasional question thrown towards PLUG when added input is
required?  I just feel that this is getting on people's nerves, and the
spelling/grammar nazis are wearing out their welcome  :)

--
 Leon Blackwell                | A nice thing about not planning is
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | that failure comes as a complete