[plug] KDE en_GB i18n question!

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Wed Mar 13 21:59:31 WST 2002

It's an interesting fact to note that the PLUG mailing list has been very
quiet (minus the en_GB thread) could it be that Colin's talk has enthralled
everyone to go write XML parsers?  (I was told it was very good, and i'm sad
i missed it) Or possibly they have suddenly acquired an interest in the rest
of their lives / wives, compared to discussing proper Inglish?

But hey i've really enjoyed Distroes Vs Distro's Vs Distros' Vs Distri. It
sounds a lot like a Dr. Who episode where Darvros' Dalek decendents battle
it out... but that's me.

Wait a minute, would that be Davros's' or Davross or Davroses'?

It could be worse, we could be discussing non-snipping-HTML-mail-top-posting
wastrels who dare to use Outlook and even EMACS! Damn them all to hell.

mn

(John keep posting, i think it's great what you are doing... i just don't
know how to answer your questions correctly.)