[plug] meeting on 25th

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Mar 19 08:07:49 WST 2002

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:43, David White wrote:

> What if we alread have linux running good. Do we come and help install for
> others

You certainly can.  Alternatively, treat it as a social occasion: hang time
with your fellow penguinites.  All the ones I've been to have been fairly
unstructured.  Go.  Have fun.  Tell others =).

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
		-- William Pitt, 1783