[plug] gnome program launchers

Peter J. Nicol peternicol at vrl.com.au
Wed Mar 20 17:56:59 WST 2002

I finally worked out how to make this happen, for limewire at least.  I
got the idea from the folding at home folding2pov rendering script.

So in the spirit of sharing, here it is.

You have to wrap the limeRun.sh script inside another, that looks like
this:

$ cat limerun
#!/bin/sh
cd /home/pnicol/LimeWire
./runLime> /dev/null 2> /dev/null &

Building a program launcher that points to this works fine.

Script will launch without an xterm, or debugging output.