[plug] [OT] Drive Needed urgently

Brian Tombleson brian at paradigmit.com.au
Thu Mar 21 10:10:34 WST 2002

I'm after a Quantum Fireball lct 10.2Gb (P/N 5501428)

The reason for this is that I have one where the PCB has a nice electrical
arc mark across one of the chips and I'm looking to get a replacement PCB
and swap them long enough to get the data off.

Since I can't guarantee that the move won't damage the forthcoming 10G
drive, I'll need to buy/swap it and I'm willing to swap a 10.2Gb for a new
40Gb drive (ie. you get a free 30G upgrade) .

Happy to come and pick it up.  Any help appreciated.
Obviously, I'm also exploring other avenues and I only need one, so if you
see this as an opportunity, make haste :-)

Regards,
Brian Tombleson
brian at ParadigmIT.com.au