[plug] Important Mudrock Date =Tue 2 April

Sol solhanna at dingoblue.net.au
Sat Mar 23 11:52:17 WST 2002

Thanks Daniel,

Not only did I make a mistake, I made it repeatedly! :-[
The meetings are set for the first Tuesday of the month as it stands. I
checked the PLUG calendar and this seemed like a reasonable night to do
it - the lectures is on the second Tuesday. It's pretty hard not to
conflict with conf meetings, but the way I look at it is that if these
workshops expose more people to Linux, then James might have more happy
helpers come January. :-)
_*
To confirm the Murdoch Uni workshop is being held in the room directly
next door to the Tavern at 7pm on Tuesday 2 April*_.

All are welcome - indeed, encouraged - to come along to this inaugural
workshop.

regards,

Sol