[plug] User diskspace upgrade

David Broadway djnitrous at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:09:16 WST 2002

Here is the basic setup as is now:

All users home directories are located on the main patition with the system files.
But I'm wanting to add in a second hdd just for the users diskspace.

After installed the hdd (in to the computer)
1. Is there much to setup to make sure the hdd will be mounted everytime on bootup?

2. Whats the best why to move all the users folders/files permissions as well on to the newly mount second hdd?

I'm guessing I may have to mainly or every just make a script to change all the users HOME DIR's to point at the new area where they will be!

David