[plug] getting burnt

Adam Davin badger at arach.net.au
Sun Mar 24 20:23:59 WST 2002

Silly question but might be a thought. (I don't know the answer) Seeings the
way a machine boots off a cd is to effectively swap the floppy drive, do you
need to have the floppy in your bios set to 2.88? and would this affect the
normal running of your drive if it isn't a 2.88 drive (assuming you only use
it for 1.44 disks normally anyway)

Thoughts to ponder..

Adam.