[plug] Plug Library: 3 Forthcoming Additions

Daniel cottmain at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 30 14:43:40 WST 2002

Hello All,
Coming soon to the Plug Library (if they aren't there already) -

* Demo Linux 3.0
http://newsforge.com/newsforge/02/03/26/0312228.shtml?tid=23
http://demolinux.org/

*  Knoppix
http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2002/12/
"We found out that the only CDs containing GNU/Linux that were handed out
to visitors contained a derivative of the Debian
system:              Knoppix, which was distributed by the Agency for IT
Security of the Federal Ministry of the Interior of Germany, and a
specialized system that we are going to report about in our next issue. It
seems that the hype is over and GNU/Linux is becoming an accepted operating
system among others."

*  Redhat Skipjack (only cd 1 so far)

Cheers,
Daniel.