[plug] Hardware problem?

Alan Graham alan.graham at infonetsystems.com.au
Sat Mar 30 02:45:33 WST 2002

This is probably what I'll end up doing.  The problem is that I have to get
past this kernel panic.  At the moment I'm assuming it's the NIC that's the
problem, but I really don't know this for certain.  I'm about to try again,
and this time I'll disable the NIC in the bios before I try the upgrade.

Ain't computers fun  :-)

Alan