[plug] Questions

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Sun May 5 22:04:31 WST 2002

Two related questions  :o)

QUESTION 1

In Red Hat 7.1 KDE, when I go into control panel, if I click on either the
'Network' icon or the icon labelled 'Linuxconf' I get an error message
saying:

"Cannot access ....... please install linuxconf"

I have browsed my two RH 7.1 CD's and can't seem to find 'linuxconf' - can
anyone help?

QUESTION 2

When you install Linux, at least with Red Hat, you pass through the bit
where it wants details for eth0 and maybe eth1 (IP address, DNS, Gateway,
etc).  Once Linux is installed and up and running, where do you find this
information if you want to edit it?

Many thanks,

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers