[plug] ANNOUNCMENT - MEETING: 14/May/2002 Central TAFE

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue May 7 12:55:56 WST 2002

On Tue, 7 May 2002, DJ Jackson wrote:

> What room and what time is the presentation?? Reserve me a seat !!!

No need to reserve a seat.  Directions to the venue are.

Venue: Lecture Theatre TAFE CMC - 25 Aberdeen St, Perth
o Use the Museum Street entrance.
o Turn left from the foyer and then take the furthest corridor on the left (closest
  to the Francis Street entrance - unfortunately closed after 6pm).
o The Lecture Theatre should be clearly marked.

If you get lost, ask security (in the foyer).

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */