[plug] site check please

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue May 7 15:38:37 WST 2002

Hello

Please can you visit:
http://www.cancerwa.asn.au
and tell me if you can display a page as a result of choosing "Useful web
sites" from the "Cancer information and support" heading (second from the
left).

I have tried Opera 6.0, Netcape 4.75 and Mozilla (build ID:2002041711)
under Windows 98
and
I went to try it on a debian box with other browsers, but now I have the
added difficulty that just now our ISP service is crippled because of a
cable cut and I cannot resolve the address :(

I have reported that I am experiencing problems, but apparently it's at my
end :) They are using IE there, and it all works fine. It is important, as
Computer Angels are planning to participate in Australia's Biggest Morning
Tea and our role is to show morning tea guests how to access the WWW to
browse information starting from the Cancer Foundation web site.

Please let me know offlist, if you were successful or not, and with what
browser.

There is no computer support at the Cancer Foundation of WA, and the web
site development and maintenance is provided off-site.

I look forward to your assistance.

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)