[plug] site check please

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Tue May 7 17:49:19 WST 2002

Hya,

The header links for "Cancer information and support" headings don't do
anything as the javascript is void().

Hope this helps.

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */