[plug] site check please

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Tue May 7 17:21:29 WST 2002

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 03:38:37PM +0800, Jacqueline McNally wrote:
> Please can you visit:
> http://www.cancerwa.asn.au
> and tell me if you can display a page as a result of choosing "Useful web
> sites" from the "Cancer information and support" heading (second from the
> left).

The cascading menu neither drops down nor responds to a click under
Mozilla build 2002031115 or Opera 5.0. In Netscape 4.78 the menu drops
down but that link displays a blank page (although there is content if
you view source).

All using RH7.2, Gnome.

Oh, and it doesn't work very well in lynx.

They've been had.

Colin