[plug] Windoze

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu May 9 23:27:53 WST 2002

On Thu, 9 May 2002 22:26:34 +0800
"James Elliott" <James.Elliott at wn.com.au> wrote:

> I have noticed that more than one person on this list refers to MS Windows
> as "Windoze" - many of you in fact!  Is there some underling reason for this
> which I will learn one day?
>
> Just interested

Windoze. Hmmm. That's the way it's spelt isn't it ? I learned it off this list
so it must be right. It's the sort of thing that's important. To misspell it
would be immensely derogatory to an excellent piece of advanced computing
technology.

Long live Windoze ! <HIP yay>
Long live Bill    ! <HIP yay>
Long live Sarcasm ! <HIP yup>

cu

ps .. Some of the tech savvy PLUGers, more relaxed and comfortable with this
exciting MS software, call it Doze. As a newbie, I find that a bit too racy and
modern. In time, perhaps, with some familiarity and breeding .. but for now I'm
careful to use the formal title.

Windoze.

Bill Gates .. I Thank You.