[plug] Windoze

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Fri May 10 06:49:37 WST 2002

On Thursday 09 May 2002 22:26, James Elliott wrote:
> I have noticed that more than one person on this list refers to MS Windows
> as "Windoze" - many of you in fact!  Is there some underling reason for
> this which I will learn one day?

`Underling' reason... thanks, Dr Freud! (-:

It often goes to la-la land.

Occasionally the operator goes to sleep waiting for something to happen.

Viruses and worms regularly charm the OS with `you are feeeling sleeeeepeeey'.

The programming in the OS represents the amount of sleep the developers should
have had but didn't.

It's booooooring.

...and so on...

Cheers; Leon