[plug] Profiles - removeable hdd to be used with different nic and video?

Daniel cottmain at iinet.net.au
Sat May 11 13:58:30 WST 2002

Hello All,
I want to take a hard disk drive in a removeable caddy between study and home
... users and programs will be the same, and  I guess the processor type and
ram will not be a problem, but I will need to ensure the settings for the
ethernet card and the video card are set correctly for each machine.....

Is there a way of setting up a profile for each location so I don't have to
reset it manually each time?  What's the easiest way of doing this?

Thanks very much for your help.
Daniel.