[plug] OT ADSL Price & Service- compare Westnet / Eftel / Arachnet/others?

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sat May 11 17:03:54 WST 2002

At 03:16 PM 05/11/2002, Daniel wrote:

>  but
>should confirm that ip is static on Monday)

Somebody replied to my original post about WestNet to the effect that the
ADSL market in Perth is dynamic at the moment. This has been proven by
checking back to the WestNet ADSL pages that are changing each time I look.

But one thing that hasn't changed is:
http://www.westnet.com.au/products/access/broadband/adsl/showquestion.asp?faq=17&fldAuto=144

I emailed an enquiry through to sales on Thurs night, and have not yet heard :(

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)