[plug] OT ADSL Price & Service- compare Westnet / Eftel / Arachnet/others?

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Sat May 11 18:47:30 WST 2002

Or from
http://www.westnet.com.au/support/faq/showquestion.asp?faq=14&fldAuto=103

"Please note: While the WestNet Technical Support Team will endeavour to
assist WestNet members with any internet based issue, we are unfortunately
unable to offer technical support for LINUX based systems."

Does anyone from WestNet have an insider's POV, or is this the standard
disclaimer? (to cover when the two linux gurus have to sleep sometime)

Just wondering before I call on Monday....

<snip stuff re:- static IPs>

> But one thing that hasn't changed is:
> http://www.westnet.com.au/products/access/broadband/adsl/sho
wquestion.asp?faq=17&fldAuto=144

I emailed an enquiry through to sales on Thurs night, and have not yet
heard :(

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/