[plug] To Russell Steike re: DLS-300 ADSL modem

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Sat May 11 18:06:07 WST 2002

Hi Russell

I haven't personally used that model but I am a D-Link reseller and will
phone Ilya on Monday for an answer to your question.  As a fellow PLUGer I
would also be happy to organise one for you wholesale if, indeed, you end up
deciding to buy one.  (I am not interested in making profit on transactions
with friends, as long as I don't end up out of pocket I am happy).

It is Satuday night, so I cannot make enquiries until Monday - get back to
you then.

Kind regards,

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers