[plug] ISP

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Sat May 11 18:15:31 WST 2002

Hi Rob

I can strongly recommend Westnet.  I have a bias towards them because they
were the only ones to offer us local dial up service by putting modems into
every second town around the State. Later Bigpond jumped on their bandwagon
by offering 019 dial up megapop numbers, but too little too late, as far as
I am concerned.

However, quite apart from that, they have grown to a size now where they
offer a very wide range of services;  I have never not been able to connect,
and while they reserve the right to kick you off for 15 minutes after 4
hours if they need the lines, it has never happened to me and I am sometimes
connected for 24 hours without a single dropout (they have an excellent
customer:modem ratio).  Their help desk is remarkably friendly and competent
.... what else .... check out their home page at:

www.westnet.com.au  for a list of services, or better still, phone them on
9218 2600 or 1300 768 086

I am not an agent of theirs, but because they offer me such a good service I
do sign a lot of people up with them.

Regards,

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers