[plug] WestNet is website-only failure

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sun May 12 08:56:18 WST 2002

At 08:13 AM 05/12/2002, you wrote:
>I can traceroute through them to other towns (Geraldton, Hedland). I
>wonder if
>there webserver is lower on the rack than the other gear, and they're due for
>a horrible shock when they walk into the basement come Monday...? (-:
>
>Cheers; Leon

I received an email this morning from a customer that is with WestNet, but
have been unable to display their web site this morning.

Thank you to those of you that contacted me off list wrt my attempts to
email WestNet. I did not know there was westnet.com.au and westnet.net.au,
but now I do :) My email went to the wrong company.

But as a result of my mistake, I now have further information about ADSL
services offered in WA.

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)