[plug] Installing Redmond Linux

David White tadewhite at optusnet.com.au
Sun May 12 10:56:29 WST 2002

Hi all. I have recently recived a copy of Redmond Linux. I wish to install
it so i can experiment with it. The only other large harddisks that i have
are 560Mb and 540Mb. I have taken out my Mandrake linux/Windows Harddisk
and put the 2 hdd in and the cdrom. It is suggested to have 700-1000Mb free
space so i'm wondering how i should partion the hdds. I have 32Mb ram but
don't mind if i get a swap. There is no package selection as it is designed
to be as easy as possible.
Any suggestions on how to partion would be great.

Tim