[plug] Hardware compatibility

Arkem (Paul) arkem at mornmist.2y.net
Mon May 13 15:34:52 WST 2002

> > - the network card (cheapies always worry me)
>
> I have always used netgear and 3com cards with no problem. would
> not recommend any cheepies.

I can understand being worried about cheapies but when all the cards
that cost between $18 and $35 all use the same chipset and drivers it
becomes a little harder to be sceptical. Netgear and 3com are good
but unless you're thinking of getting a much more expensive card just
about any card you buy will be the same.

Ofcourse the is all in my own experience and would love to have
someone prove me wrong.

- Paul C