[plug] Proglems with NFS Installation of Mandrake 8.2

Steege, Phil E phil.e.steege at lmco.com
Mon May 13 20:21:35 WST 2002

Prior to trying the mdk 8.2 upgrade.  I was using the nfs mount from machine
1 to 2 and copying files over with no problems.
It only fails when I boot with the floppy with the network image files, that
mandrake says to create for nfs installs.
Additionally, I can find no .iso files for Mandrake 8.2 on the dvd.  Has
anyone else got the dvd version of the Linux Format magazine ?