[plug] HDD plea

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Tue May 14 16:57:21 WST 2002

> Does anyone have IDE hard disks 500Mb and above, that they know are operating
> reliably that can be donated ?

I've got a box of 10-15 drives around this capacity that I can
definitely spare. Most should run ok but its been so long since many
were used that there might be some duds in there unbeknownst to me.

I've got a whole pile of stuff you can have actually, mainly waiting on
a way to get it it you. Might have to use a cattle-prod on a driving
housemate :-)

--
Craig Ringer                                IT Manager, POST Newspapers
http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/