[plug] Sizes of mirrrors? Waix, Planetmirror ?

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Wed May 15 00:42:31 WST 2002

Hya Daniel,

I can't tell exactly but if you assume planetmirror has the iso images
for every major distro(ie rh, mdk, deb, slack, etc) and the updates for
those distros and + they mirror tucows network and src network (ie
xfree86, gnu, gnome, kde, etc) so far we could say it's looking about 10
-> 20 TB (terabytes)probably more.

WAIX is a network not just 1 provider, goto waia.asn.au to get a listing
of networks on waix.

Hope this helps

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */