[plug] Sizes of mirrrors? Waix, Planetmirror ?

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Wed May 15 09:26:52 WST 2002

One thing I would note is that ComIndico announced on the WAIX list that
they were supposed to be stopping peering their eastern states network on
WAIX.  So even though PlanetMirror etc are still peered on WAIX at the
moment, if you're joining an ADSL provider that offers free WAIX, then I'd
be checking to make sure it still is peered on the WAIX before downloading a
couple of isos off of it :)

/ Ben