[plug] ADSL

Chris Crawford chris at linuxwa.com.au
Wed May 15 07:26:58 WST 2002

Hi Leon

On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 17:12, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 May 2002 16:36, Chris Crawford wrote:
> > Hi Every one
> > Just letting you now that we now do ADSL with full linux support.
> > For pricing email me off the list
>
> A few more details would be great. Are you onselling or doing your own stuff?
>

> If onselling, which wholesaler?

Yes we are onselling for Conceptual Networks But we will be handling all
the linux support and customers

> Do they/you do their own athentication and transport?

Yes

> Do they even do their own DSLAMs? [note the conspicuous absence of /you - I
> know what a DSLAM costs!]
 Im not shaw i will find out but i dont think so

> Do they do free WAIX data?

Yes all WAIX traffic is FREE and all traffic on the same nework is free
as well

Also every one will get a static ip address

I will be changing over to  ADSL this week so Plug server will be on the
ADSL as well    1.5MB/256K

--
Chris Crawford
Linux Services W.A