[plug] Feedback for Planetmirror <support at planetmirror.com> noting isp used pls

Daniel cottmain at iinet.net.au
Wed May 15 23:24:05 WST 2002

Hello All,
I wanted to know about Planetmirror so I e-mailed them and got a good prompt
reply along with a request for feedback, and for those interested to register.

... snip ....
to be honest, i've gotten very little feedback from WA people.  any chance you
can help me get some names and/or people to mail us who use planetmirror and
which ISP they use it through ?

do the WA people register as planetmirror users ? (this is the sort of
stuff that lets us determine where users are regionally and helps address
things like this).

support at planetmirror.com is fine.  it'd also be nice if people would look
at registering if they haven't.
... snip ...

I think this is part of a follow up to my concerns about the possibility of
Planetmirror not being available for free on WAIX.

Cheers,
Daniel.