[plug] Feedback for Planetmirror <support at planetmirror.com> noting isp used pls

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Wed May 15 23:53:14 WST 2002

Hya Daniel,

I was in the understanding plnetmirror was on WAIX network.

But I've spoken to iiNet about putting WAIX traffic in the free zone for
ADSL, without much avail. But I'm very keen user of planetmirror and the WAIX
network, if I can find it on the WAIX network somewhere I will prefer to
pull it down off that machine/network before going somewhere else.

So put me down as a vote.

Thanks...

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */