[plug] Perh Linux ISP

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 20:55:57 WST 2002

That would have been me, my good man! I like the idea, but I don't really
agree on being locked into using those choices of browser or email client,
and I'd be inclined to make something that everyone can use, not just us
Perthites.

If we did create something like that, maybe we could create a universal
version and a Perth version? There's obvious ease of use advantages in your
suggestion, that wouldn't be able to be incorporated in a universal verion,
maybe a universal version could ask for an IP address
and a command for the client program etc.

Would someone be in charge of updating the script/program as ISPs change?

anarchist tomato

Make lunch, not war.