[plug] default brower question

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 23:12:15 WST 2002

Have a gander through KDE's Control Centre (it Centre now btw! Any git who
uses Control Center can answer to me!) and look for the file extensions
part, you can change that to whatever you want really. I'm not sure if
that's what you're after, but it's as godd as I can come up with after being
on anaesthetic!

KDE Guy