[plug] sentinel download

Jon L.Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sat May 18 10:25:15 WST 2002

For those of you that was at the plug meeting on tuesday night at Taft.  I'm
been trying to d/l the file (install.cos.Z) from the sentinel3g site and in
each case (using netscape or konqueror) I keep getting up to auto download
stage of the d/l and then an error comes up in about a broken pipe.  Is there
a certain way to download a compressed script? using netscape or konqueror?
I spoke to sentinel3G about running the file and they stated I had to run the
command uncompress.
--
Jon L. Miller
MMT Networks Pty Ltd