[plug] Adobe acrobat can't display fonts or icons

Richard wpickett at iprimus.com.au
Mon May 20 00:46:01 WST 2002

I have just installed adobe acrobat 5.05 and when I open it from my evryday
account all the icons are greyed out and all text is replaced with opposing
square brackets []. It is all ok when used from root, so I changed the
ownership and group of all the dir's and files in the acrobat5 dir to my
everyday account, but it is still the same. Would anyone have any ideas? Or
know of another way of reading passworded pdf's?