[plug] Hardware

Nathan D natdan at pobox.com
Mon May 20 21:35:40 WST 2002

At 09:20 PM 20/05/2002 +0800, David White (or maybe Tim) wrote:
>I'm looking for any body that has one of the following items that they
>don't need/want
>
>- 64 or 32 mb SD-RAM 66mhz
>- Graphics card that is better than S3 Virge DX 4mb
>
>Thanks
>Tim
>p.s. anybody know of mailing lists/bulliten boards for posting this kinda
>stuff???

Can't help you out with the hardware, but often you can find a local
bargain on the Navada BargainBoard.  www.navada.com.au then follow the links :)

Happy hunting.

I have noted that some people don't remove sold items, don't reply to
queries or post in the wrong areas, so be patient and good luck.

regards,
   Nathan

.  natdan at pobox.com .     /     \
.  Western   Australia .  -> \_,-._/