[plug] routing

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 12:03:56 WST 2002

Cheers all, but I got it working in the end, it's always the way, innit? You
play around with it for months, and as soon as you write a detailed
troubeshooting letter, it gets sorted. bah! Ah well, never mind, cheers for
all your help, you have actually helped me btw, 'cos I've tried another
thing  or two that I didn't know about before and now it's ticketyboo. Tah!
:)

anarchist tomato

>Can we get the output of route -n and ifconfig unedited?  Too much
>missing with what you have given.  I take it that its only the swap from
>suse to windoze that is being done? - the gateway stays unchanged as
>windoze?
>
>BillK

Make lunch, not war.