OT Re: [plug] text editor

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed May 22 14:58:49 WST 2002

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 02:45:30PM +0800, Justin wrote:
> As http://www.lostrealm.com/argue/?a=vim&b=emacs&w=0&c=962 is the last page
> that seems to be readable (maybe that is just me;) and it is a VIM page -
> does that mean VIM wins this little argument? <G>

Hmm.... while I personally might like vim to win *dons flame-proof
suit*, that isn't the last viewable page on my browser.  Perhaps the
browser that you're using can't handle the layout, or the page title
that long?

Let's just hope, for all concerned, that you're not using IE  :)

--
 Leon Blackwell                | And the robot says: "In the begining
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | was man.  Man created all things.