[plug] SA Uni Fun

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu May 23 11:24:11 WST 2002

This is Wayne P's stuff. He's a cool guy; we shared some beers and games
of pool at Linux.conf.au 2002 in Brisbane. He is having a copy of the
tinmith frame made up to MilSpec by the armed forces.

  James

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to
 Remainder moved to http://www.james.rcpt.to/james/sig.html