[plug] Professional Linux Organisation

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Thu May 23 20:34:05 WST 2002

More random sugestions (some ommitting WA):

POSIT: Professionals for Open Systems in Information Technology
POST: Professionals for Open Systems Technology
WASPOS (like winos :-)) WA Society for Professionals in Open Systems
PROFOS (ditto) Professionals for/in Open Systems
PROS: Professionals for/in Open Systems

Colin