[plug] Professional Linux Organisation

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Fri May 24 09:50:35 WST 2002

I echo Navarre's comments and would love to achieve CLP status .... well,
that is not correct - the 'status' thing does not worry me, but I would love
to have the confidence that my knowledge is at least up to or beyond some
certain minimal standard or level.

The list, as it is, is great!  Any one of us can ask a technical question
and it gets answered ... but it would be nice to be able to gain that
confidence which comes from a structured learning approach rather than the
feral learning method where you can be a full bottle on one thing and
totally miss out on another.

James Elliott