Evolution (was: Re: [plug] operating multiple e-mail clients)

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Fri May 24 06:40:23 WST 2002

I know my system's fairly slow (AMD K6/2 400 with 200 megs of RAM) but
considering how fast Red Hat 6.2 runs on my firewall (Pentiuam 233 with
64 megs of RAM) I would've thought 7.3 would run fairly fast too...I'm
inclined to think if there was a way to turn off Sawfish it'd run a lot
better ?

I haven't played with Linux on the desktop for a while so I've got a lot
of catching up to do !
Any general suggestions on how to get 7.3 running faster would be
appreciated.

Cheers

Kai