[plug] Adobe or similar software

navarre at plug.linux.org.au navarre at plug.linux.org.au
Fri May 24 11:07:42 WST 2002

Hello Craig

In the Linux world I use 'The GIMP' and gimp1.2-print for all my image
manipulation requirements. The learning curve is not too bad, there is
documentation for it. I have manipulated and created images with it.
Available in Debian .deb files, all round good program and stable. I
started the gimp the last time X folded up on me, too many big apps for
the 640Megs of RAM but apart from that it is very stable and effective
program. Try it.

Navarre

On 5/23/02, 11:54:42 PM, Craig Dyke <grail at enterprize.net.au> wrote
regarding [plug] Adobe or similar software: