[plug] Evolution

Alan Graham alan.graham at infonetsystems.com.au
Sat May 25 20:01:42 WST 2002

Gnome and KDE products have no problems running in each others'
environments, or in any other, providing the supporting libraries are
installed.  So if you have both KDE and Gnome installed, you can use
gnome apps in KDE, and vice-versa.  You're not restricted to these
environments either, I normally use blackbox or enlightenment (I like
the minimalist look ;-) and run evolution or kmail, kword, ...etc, as
the mood takes me.

Alan