[plug] ADSL modem/router

Richard wpickett at iprimus.com.au
Sat May 25 21:25:52 WST 2002

We are on the verge of getting ADSL (with a little luck :) and I was
wondering has anyone has heard of such a product as an ADSL modem and router
built into one unit, such that two, or more, systems could be connected
simultaneously to one ADSL filter? I know a Linux box could be set up as
gateway/router but it's not entirely my decision to make. I have seen some
products in magazines (APC, still bought for the trade ad's :) and on the net
that seem to suggest this kind of functionality but are not explicit. Could
anyone recommend any product that might fit this bill? Prices? Sold by?
Thanks.
Richard