[plug] Kmail

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sun May 26 11:40:47 WST 2002

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 02:31:17AM +0800, Jon L. Miller wrote:
> Yes, I can import the email and the various folders, however I cannot
> import the addressbook of Kmail.
*biff* smacks head for not reading original post properly

> I have noticed that there are 2 sets
> of address books.
> <snip>

Can you locate the address book files in .kmail dir? perhaps if you aim
the "file" command at them it'll be able to ID them as a standard
format like LDIF which you can manually import. If its not in a standard
format, I'm not too sure what can be done.