[plug] Kmail

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun May 26 02:31:17 WST 2002

Yes, I can import the email and the various folders, however I cannot
import the addressbook of Kmail.  I have noticed that there are 2 sets
of address books.
1) If you open a new message and select address book you will see one
set.
2) if you open a new message and click on the icon to the far right on
the TO: line and click on show recent addresses, these will not be in
the regular address book.  I want to get both into Evolution.  Any
ideas?

Also I've noticed that you can only export from Kmail address book in
csv format, and for some reason Evolution does not have an import filter
for this.

Thanks